|Banknote counter DORS 600 is
designed for counting banknotes of different currencies. DORS 600
is a reliable banknote counter with extended operational life, it
can be used in any cash handling business where you have a demand
for single-denomination counting. Optimal price/quality ratio makes
DORS 600 an essential tool for any retail enterprise where
detection is not in need.
- Optimum counting speed – 1200 banknotes per minute.
- Auto-start / Manual-start.
- Addition mode – the number of the counted banknotes is added
to the number displayed.
- Batch mode – count the banknotes up to the set amount (1 to
- Banknote thickness adjustment.
- The reason of the counting error is displayed in case the
counter detects chained notes, double notes, jammed banknotes,
half note detection.
- Sound error indication (can be switched off by user).
- Counting mode display: batch, add, manual start.
DORS 600 Control panel
- Metal frame of the counter reduces vibrations, maintains
high reliability and extends engine life.
- Due to special counting sensor construction, the sensors are
designed for self-cleaning that significantly extends time of
use without service maintenance.
- Red LED display is designed in accordance with the
customers’ demand, such as banks and retail enterprises where
all of the cashier’s actions must be recorded by B/W security
cameras and counting results should be clearly seen. Display of
the device is clearly seen at any angle in any indoor lighting.
- Extended hopper capacity 400 banknotes.
- Special stacker design provides accurate and even placing of
the counted banknotes.
- The stacker and some parts of the construction are made with
added carboxylic fiber – reinforced high-tech construction
material eliminating static electricity and granting high
- The lowest noise level.
- The colour and surface finish of the counter are designed to
reduce dusting of the device while in use.
- Dust- and waterproof sensor control panel.
- Convenient handle for carrying the machine.
||DORS 600 Counter is certified according
to Russian safety and electro magnetic compatibility GOST R
||1200 banknotes per minute
||100–165 mm (width); 50–85 mm (length); 0,05–0,2 mm
|Counting number display
||1 to 999
||Roller friction system
||Double sheet detection
||Not exceeding 65 W