counterfeit detector DORS 1000 is
designed for visual authenticity control of world
currencies and other security printing documents for
the presence, arrangement and quality of security IR-marks.
DORS 1000 is equipped with the
built-in video-camera with optical IR-filter and
black-and-white CRT-monitor 4” (10,2 cm).
Detector is notable for the ease of use, high
serviceability and perfect price/quality ratio for
this detector type.
- New ergonomic design.
- Reasonable price for the wide consumer audiences.
- Use of new generation of circuitry engineering and
high-contrast monitor guarantees high reliability and long
device service life.
- User places banknotes or documents into the viewing area in
front of the detector and the built-in video camera transmits
the banknote image to the monitor. Viewing the IR-image of the
verified object, user draws a conclusion on its authenticity,
basing on the knowledge of IR-marks map.
- Due to the built-in IR-lighting secure detection is
guaranteed at any indoor lighting.
- Wide viewing area provides detection of single banknotes and
documents along with the fanned out banknotes and documents.
Connecting additional devices
|Functional capabilities of DORS 1000
can be expanded due to the connecting of the following additional
- DORS 10 –
optical magnifier with built-in white lighting, magnification
- DORS 15 –
vizualizer of magnetic and infrared marks.
Types of control
- Infrared control.
- Reflected oblique white light control with 10x magnification
(with DORS 10).
- Magnetic control (with DORS 15).
- 2 jacks for connecting DORS 10 and DORS 15.
||DORS 1000 is certified according to European safety and electro
magnetic compatibility CE standards.
||black-and-white CRT-monitor 4”
from automobile adaptor 12-24 V
||not exceeding 14 W
||width 146 mm
depth 93 mm
height 252 mm